Two & A Bud 100% Pure and Natural Bhatt ki Dal 300g - Black Soyabeans - Natural Kala Bhatt - Pure and Natural Harvested
About this item
- Black Soyabean or Kala Bhat is rich in protein and fibre content. It also helps in managing diabetes and preventing heart disease.
- 100% Vegetarian product, No artificial color, No polish
- Has got anti-inflammatory and anti-proliferative activity.
- High Fiber Content: Black Soyabean has a considerably high fiber content. Dietary fiber helps in adding bulk in the stool hence preventing constipation and other digestion related problems. It also helps in breeding of good bacteria in the digestive tract, thereby aiding the digestion process.
- Plant-Based Protein: Just like other legumes, Soya beans are a good source of plant-based protein. As a complete protein source, soyabeans are said to contain all essential amino acids needed by the body
- Antioxidant Rich: Black Soyabeans bring along a lot of nutritional benefits with the black outer shell. With higher phytonutrients content, including antioxidants, these beans are considered beneficial and help fight damage caused by oxidative stress
- Aids Weight Management: Dietary fiber plays an integral role in helping manage weight. Soya Beans (black) have an abundance of dietary fiber, leading to a sustained feeling of fullness and reduction in appetite.
- Naturally grown black soyabeans from the hills can be identified uniquely as the beans appear little flat rather than the round shape of the normal white soyabean.
- Hygienically packed under FSSAI Food Norms
Amore preferred variant of the original Black Soyabean. Grown naturally - free from chemicals, pesticides A rich source of proteins and iron. Commonly consumed in the form of Dal, stuffed chapattis and is also used as an ingredient in the very famous pahadi dish called Chainsoo. Besides that, Black Soyabean is also used in a unique mixture formed by frying it with other pahadi products like chaulai, bhang beej, kala bhatt, wheat, jaggery and bhangjeera, which is taken in the form of a dry snack. This mixture is used as a nutritional supplement by mountaineers and trekkers.